Friday, October 21, 2011

First Sergeant Trbo

AKA China Glaze Westside Warrior

Hey, slacker!!! Drop and give me 20!!! This is the Polish I wear when I use my bullhorn to yell at my kids (and believe me, my big mouth doesn't NEED a bullhorn).


Ok, that's not entirely true. I yell at my kids through a bullhorn wearing other Polish colors. I mean, how difficult would it be if I had to change my Polish before yelling at my kids? They'd get away with whatever made me want to yell at them in the first place!!

Cost: $5.99 @ Sally Beauty or $2.99 @ http://transdesign.com/. This is from the fall Metro collection, which is a fantastic collection. All of the polishes I have tried so far from Metro are spot on.

Application: In a word? Excellent. This is a GREAT formula. Because I favor thinner brushes, CG has the perfect brush in my opinion - thin but not too thin, long but doesn't drip too badly and it spreads out perfectly allowing me to get a nice rounded edge at the base of the nail. The polish was just a bit on the thick side, but it wasn't too dry so it spread out nicely. It also allowed for thicker coats.

What I used: 1 coat of Nailtek Foundation II, 2 coats of Westside Warrior and 1 coat of Seche Vite.

Dry time: Because of Seche, it was dry enough to type within 5 minutes.

Musings: China Glaze is really on the mark lately. Getting them at Transdesign, they are super cheap and they perform better than a LOT of higher end Polishes I have tried. 

No comments:

Post a Comment