Thursday, October 20, 2011

Holy Moly, Great Claws of Fire!

AKA Color Club Wild and Willing (over black)




OoooOOoOooooOOoO, sparkly goodness!!!

What I used: 1 coat of Nailtek II, 1 coat of Wet'n'Wild Wild Shine in Black, 2 coats of Wild and Willing, 1 coat of Seche Vite.

Cost: WW Black is $0.99 - seriously, this is THE BEST one-coat, opaque, fast drying Polish I have ever used, for NINETY NINE CENTS, people! It can be bought at pretty much any drug store. 

Color Club is $3 at transdesign.com.

Application: WW Black is a one coat black. Mine is getting a little thick but it still applied well. My only complaint is the brush - it's a little stiff and uneven. CC Wild and Willing is a bit sheer, that's why I used black under it, but it applies well.

Dry time: about 15 minutes or less with Seche Vite.

Color: Again, Wild and Willing is a bit sheer, so it's best to apply over black. Doing so REALLY brings out the duochrome, as well. It's a sparkly coppery color that has a green duochrome flash. I actually bought a backup of this because it is one of my favorites. It looks AMAZING in sunlight!

No comments:

Post a Comment