Thursday, November 24, 2011

Turkey Day

Last night, I wanted to paint my nails a nice orangey color for Turkey Day, well that failed. See below:



This is China Glaze Cross Iron 360 with and without flash (without is more color accurate). This was an older color re-released for Halloween. I really love the color, in the bottle. On the nail... well... Streaky, frosty, watery mess. It was opaque in 2 coats though. Two watery, messy coats. I took pictures and took it off. It looked like hell and I didn't even want to bother with the cleanup task that I had ahead of me.

After I took it off, I put on China Glaze Brownstone from the Metro collection. This is the first time I have worn this polish and, like the other cremes from this collection, it was perfection in a bottle. It applied like a dream with minimal cleanup. My cuticles are a bit of a mess, I am trying to just push them back without cutting them, but they creep back down, causing the polish to pool on them. Anyway, here's two coats of Browstone with Seche Vite (it's just as shiny without topcoat):


No comments:

Post a Comment