Friday, December 2, 2011

Deck My Nails

Aka Zoya Noel


Loving this!! I recently picked up a few polishes at Beauty First. Among them, this beauty. I know everyone has been drooling over the Zoya holiday collection, but to be honest, I am not much of a glitter fan. I'm especially not particularly excited about the idea of pointy bar glitter hanging off the edge of my nails. I got a mini bottle of Holly in my Birchbox, but even that wasn't terribly exciting to me. However, when I saw Noel, I knew I had to have her.

Flash:


No Flash:


Noel is a medium, dusty blue metallic with a soft white gold shimmer that runs through it, seen best in the bottle pics:


On the nail, what looks like veining in the bottle translates to a subtle white goldish scattered shimmer on the nail.

Cost: Zoya can be purchased from Zoya.com or at Beauty First stores for $7-8.

What I used: One coat of Nailtek II Foundation, 2 coats of Zoya Noel and one coat of Seche Vite.

Application: No issues to report. Same lovely Zoya formula as usual.


Musings: I like the color a lot. I am really starting to love Zoya Polish. They do the most amazing glass flecks and "lit-from-within" metallics. Just to note, I put this on 3 days ago. Pretty good wear time :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment